Verdicts and Settlements
Mr. Nelson's client sustained several injuries including, ankle, fibula and femur fractures. The injured party also suffered a lacerated liver that required surgery. The broken bones required medical hardware to be implanted to help heal the injured client.
Plaintiff was killed while riding on a City Bus operated by a different entity. The injuries resulting in her wrongful death were determined to be due to the negligent driving of her bus driver and the unsafe condition of the bus.
Plaintiff suffered injuries while operating a forklift for his employer at the Los Angeles Produce Mart. Plaintiff's injuries included his back and neck, a collapsed lung, dislocated shoulder, fractured ribs and a rotator cuff tear.
John Doe was shot and killed at a party by uninvited guests. The lawsuit alleged that the security was negligent in their duties by allowing the assailants onto the premises.
- $4,340,632 Verdict: Severe Injuries Sustained While Riding on a Sport Utility Vehicle
- $850,000 Settlement: Product liability and negligence against Los Angeles City Bus
- $800,000 Settlement: Injuries Sustained While Operating a Forklift
- $500,000 Settlement: Premises Liability Lawsuit for Wrongful Death
- $493,200 Settlement: Injured Neck and Back Due to Rear End Collision
- $450,000 Settlement: Injuries to Neck Due to Slip and Fall Case
- $300,000 Settlement: Pedestrian Struck by Car in Crosswalk
- $198,000 Settlement: Rear End Collision in Los Angeles
Los Angeles ~ Main Office
1801 Century Park East, 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
View Larger Map